Tuesday 23 July 2013

Things I have bought (Spendthrift that I am!)

So.....

Like I say, I've been busy 'acquiring things' - this spending has to stop! I've bought three lovely new summer frocks, meaning that the heat wave in the north east has come to an end! Yep it's my fault. I will take some photos as soon as its warm enough to wear them.

Monsieur P bought me a lovely new bicycle - it's a Kingston Hampton if you are interested, and although it took yonks to arrive, it's here now and it's lovely! Perfect for cycling to the beach! To that end, I bought a nice dutch wicker dog basket from Basil to attach to the back so that I can tootle to the beach with Rocky, my canine shadow. We both love this bike!


And finally, today, I got my lovely new dressing table. I feel so glam even taking my make up off now! The mirror folds away neatly and it makes my bedroom feel like a swanky hotel! I love it so much I had to buy a new lamp to go with it - particularly when I saw that the lamp was called 'Gatsby' - very glam.

That's all for now. I will try to write more, spend less (not going to happen!) and will try my best to be interesting!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment