Tuesday 18 June 2013

Sneaky shopping No.1...


So...I was bored and had a horrible day at work....sometimes when you feel like that the only thing you can do is finish work early and go shopping. I only had time to buy a couple of things today, plus I've spent a fair old bit on the www recently, so I thought I would treat myself to the iconic Ruby Woo lipstick from MAC...


......and this super cute chocolate tin from Marks and Spencer's....

....which really cheered me up. It only cost £2 and had 6 little cheerfully wrapped chocolates inside. Which I've eaten (its been a bad day!!). I bought it for the tin really, not sure what I'll keep in it because its pretty small, but I might use it as a little keepsake box for photo booth pictures.....

Anyway, I am excited to try my new lipstick tonight - Monsieur P (yep there he is on the photo) is whisking me off out for a meal and a film - so I shall put the lippy through a thorough durability test on some popcorn.

Toodle pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment